Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Live Online Events

I'm really excited to announce my first live online Masterclass with CRAFTCAST host Alison Lee on April 8th. I'll be talking about how to get started selling your crafts, and you can join us live from the comfort of your own home!
Alison Lee's CRAFTCAST™ is a podcast covering the latest information in the crafting industry. Listeners get personal time experience with a wide variety of artists and crafters. CRAFTCAST™ mission is to inspire and nurture the creative spark within each listener.
For more information or to register click here. Join me on the PASSIONS & POSSIBILITIES RADIO SHOW
Sue Oliver's Passions and Possibilities Project is a blog radio show. On each show Sue interviews individuals who are pursuing their passions & possibilities in their lives and businesses. I'll be Sue's guest at 3pm PST on Wednesday April 15th. I hope you'll join us!
Bookmark Sue's podcast here to join us and listen to all of her inspiring shows.

No comments: